We provide counsel both in the full range of sophisticated transactions and in daily business and regulatory matters. Clients benefit from our ability to address their legal challenges as well as their business needs.
Our clients extend across industries and borders. We represent large public companies, leveraged buyout funds and venture capital funds, medium and small companies, ventures and entrepreneurs. In addition, we have a significant practice experience representing European, Israeli and Latin American clients in transactions in Canada and internationally.
Our core practice areas include Private Investment Funds, Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Markets, Multi-Tranche Finance, and Business Solutions, Governance, Restructuring & Bankruptcy.
We have extensive transactional experience in:
- Public and private mergers and acquisitions
- Public securities offerings, including initial public offerings
- Venture capital and fund transactions
- Formation of private equity funds and leveraged buyout funds
- Investments by institutional and private investors
- Private placement of securities
- Private financing
- Leveraged buyouts
- Structured finance